Thursday, November 09, 2006

Party for a dear friend





A dear friend is on a rare visit to Manila, and five of us gathered for dinner to see him. Its always great to see old friends, and the nice dinner prepared by A consisted of a plateful of bbq, potato chips and the best tuna macaroni pasta.

Macaroni with Tuna

1 pack medium mayonnaise
1 small jar pickle relish
1 400gram macaroni pasta
3 cans tuna in vegetable oil

Cook the macaroni pasta according to package directions. Let cool a bit before combining all ingredients. So easy, yet so yummy...

Which brings me to the next post, the dessert...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow you featured my wares and my recipe, did you ever imagine me back in our "1997-us neighbors days" entertaining, hosting parties and "cooking" (ok, mixing :p) for friends?! it just wasn't me!!! I've evolved Dee haha... now I am a Martha Stewart wanna be (that's what some SFC friends call me anyways haha)--only, my forte is in the presentation and not in the cooking hahaha :)

Armi

Dee said...

Presentation definitely counts a lot!! Yah, how I wish we could go back to that time, evolved as we are now. We'd have super potlucks!!

Dee said...

As for the Martha-Stewart wannabe, Im glad you are not already trading with me! Otherwise, you might get the wrong side of Martha! I would prefer Nigella-wannabe or Ina Garten-wannabe!