When I saw Stella's tag, I was both excited and giddy! I knew this would not be easy, at the same time I knew it would be fun! Here goes, 7 random things about dear old me:
1. Im a stockbroker, which many people think odd as I don't come across as one of those bigshot ambitious ladies in pinstriped suits looking every inch like financial wizards! I like to think I come across as a housewife/doting mom, which really is eventually plainly what I want to be :)
2. I cannot ride a motorcycle ever again. I tried to drive it once and got bumped,smashing our side mirrors in the process. My boss once said when riding a motorcycle you have no defense against anything as your whole body is practically exposed! I took it to heart, and vowed never again. I have no problem driving a car though, but when I do the seat is practically so near the front you'd think I'd bump myself in the steering wheel with the slightest thud!
3. As a kid, we were beach babies. I live in a tropical island and grew up near the sea. Right after each summer, my sister and I would go back to school with red peeling noses from too much exposure to the sun (and from ignoring sunblock)! I wish I could take the Little Bee as often to the beach, unfortunately we now live in a busy city.
4. The highlight of my day, other than getting hugs from EM and the Little Bee, are the meals. It doesn't matter if I'm eating a fancy meal or some out-of-the box takeaway, I just really always look forward to finally being able to sit down quietly and enjoy FOOD. And that's for every single day. I have an unusually big appetite for such a petite frame. The main reason why I try to do as much exercise as I can is so I don't have to go on a diet and thus give up these favorite times of the day!
5. I can never grow my nails long and can never paint them any color. I tried it before and was itching to remove it right the next day! I tried to grow it long so I can have those cute little french manicures? I couldn't work the next day and looked forward to getting home to finally get hold of my nailcutter!
6. I love Readers Digest, have always been a fan. One of my fondest memories growing up is curled up reading old, old issues of Readers Digest in a hot summer afternoon while listening to the swirl of the trees in our backyard. We have issues that date back to the 1950s! I think if my parents ever decide to get rid of those, I'll offer to buy them.
7. Im the youngest of 7 brothers and sisters. My mom and dad are 22 years apart in age. Go figure! Hahaha!
Thanks Stella for tagging me. It's been a lot of fun!! :)